This Policy outlines how the Company will collect, use, disclose, and administer personal information in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) and associated Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
The Company will:
· Only collect personal information by lawful and fair means.
· Only collect sensitive information, if it is reasonably necessary for or related to one of the Company’s functions or activities and with the consent of the individual.
· Use or disclose information only for the primary purpose for which it was collected.
· Where information is no longer needed or required to be retained, to destroy records in accordance with legislative requirements.
· Only release personal information about a person with that person’s expressed written permission, except where authorised or required by law.
· Only release information of an individual to third parties where requested by the individual concerned.